- No other events
Saturday, May 15th - Sunday, 16th, 2004: Florence Days
- Florence Days - Third weekend of May (15-16th), 2004
- May 15 Florence Days Parade, 1-3 P.M. from Miller Park to McKinley Street.
- Vintage Car Show following the parade at Florence Home, 7915 N. 30th Street (()).
- Open house, free blood pressure check, free computer sessions, and a bake sale from 9 A.M. to Noon, at the Florence Home, 7915 N. 30th Street (()).
- May 15th (Saturday): Florence Days Parade, 1-3 P.M. from Miller Park to McKinley Street.
There are several new entries in this very special year's parade. See Details | See pictures from the 2004 parade.
- May 15-16th (Saturday-Sunday): Florence Mill Open House & sneak preview of upcoming Art Show
9102 North 30th Street (()).
Open 2 P.M. to 5 P.M. on June 4th only.
The second floor gallery will be displaying an art exhibit of "The Farm" Photography Exhibit by Linda Meigs starting June 1st, 2004.
- May 13-15 (Friday-Sunday), and 21-23 (Friday-Sunday): Florentine Players Melodrama,
"Happy Birthday Florence" or "Did We Really Last 150 Years?" or "Methane, Propane, It's All Natural Gas" another in the series of really dumb Melodramas by Jeff Frolio.
Ticket Prices: $10, Seniors & Groups of 8 or more: $8, available by mail, or in person after April 17th at Bakers, No-Frills, and Florence Drugtown.
Curtain at 7:30 P.M. Thurs-Sat & 2:00 P.M. Sunday Matinee
Doors open 1 hour before curtain.
Located at Florence City Hall, 2864 State Street (())
- Auditions for this show: Wednesday, Feb. 11th - Thursday, 12th, 2004 - 7:00 P.M.