Saturday, May 8th - Sunday, 9th, 2010: Florence Days
- Florence Days - Second weekend of May (8-9th), 2010
- May 8 Florence Days Parade, 1-3 P.M. from Miller Park to McKinley Street.
- Vintage Car Show following the parade at Florence Home, 7915 N. 30th Street (()).
- Open house, free blood pressure check, free computer sessions, and a bake sale from 9 A.M. to Noon, at the Florence Home, 7915 N. 30th Street (()).
- May 8th (Saturday): Florence Days Parade, 1-3 P.M. from Miller Park to McKinley Street.
There are several new entries in this very special year's parade. See Details | See pictures from the 2007 parade.
- May 8-9th (Saturday-Sunday): Florence Mill Open House & sneak preview of upcoming Art Show
9102 North 30th Street (()).
Open 1 P.M. to 5 P.M. on May 9th only.
The second floor gallery will be displaying an art exhibit by Linda Meigs starting May 1st, 2010 and paintings by a different artist starting June 1st, 2010.
- May 7-8 (Friday-Saturday), and 14-15 (Friday-Saturday): Florentine Players Melodrama,
"In the Shadow of Betrayal"
Ticket Prices: $10, Seniors & Groups of 8 or more: $8, available by mail, or in person after April 16th at Bakers, No-Frills, and Florence Drugtown.
Curtain at 7:30 P.M. Thurs-Sat & 2:00 P.M. Sunday Matinee
Doors open 1 hour before curtain.
Located at Florence City Hall, 2864 State Street (())
- Auditions for this show: Sunday, Feb. 21st - Monday, 22nd, 2010 - 7:00 P.M.