From Pete Festersen
Information that may be helpful to residents of the Florence Community:
As we learn of community notices from the City of Omaha, we will place the information on this page. The information is provided by the City Councilman Pete Festersen of Omaha. The information is provided as a public service; Florence Futures, Inc., and the HistoricFlorence.org web site are not connected to the City Council of Omaha.
The following information may be relevant and important to some of our district residents. Thanks and let Pete Festersen know if you have any questions.
- Sunday, Feb. 12th, 2006
- Historic Florence MasterPlan launch
- The Landscape Architects/Engineering/Consulting team of BCDM and Olsson Associates would like to hear your input. This is your chance to meet our creative team, learn about the MasterPlan process and share your ideas!
- Location: Morman Trail Center Lower Level, 3215 State St. ()
- 4 P.M. to 5:30 P.M. Target: Business Workshop
- 5:30 P.M. to 6:30 P.M. (Soup at Notre Dame)
- 6:30 P.M. to 8 P.M. Target: Community & Interested Neighbors Workshop
- Come to either Workshop that fits your schedule! & please support Notre Dame's Soup Supper (and Czech Bake Sale.) from 4 to 78 P.M. Donations of $5 adults/$3 kids 10 & under benefit SAFE HOMES/FAMILY PASSAGES helping women & children escaping domestic abuse. Notre Dame: 3501 State.
- Results of the meeting:
- Monday, Dec. 5th, 2005:
- Tuesday, Aug. 22nd, 2006:
- Wednesday, Aug. 23rd, 2006:
- Thursday, Sep. 28th, 2006:
- Monday, Oct. 23rd, 2006:
- Thursday, Nov. 2nd, 2006:
- No remaining community notices known for this year. Check the Community Meetings page for meetings that affect the Historic Florence area.
Information provided by: