Florence's historic homes are seriously depleted due to the ravages of time, i.e., the elements and pests such as termites; plus some have even been lost to bigger buildings taking over the same plot of land. Very few of the older homes remain. Also see the Historic Sites page.
- Keirle House Details
- Designated Omaha Landmark: July 15, 1997.
- 3017 Mormon Street, ()
- Private Home, previously managed by: Florence Historical Foundation, not open to the public.
- General Crook House at Fort Omaha Details
- Not Designated as an Omaha Landmark because the entire Fort Omaha has been designated as an Omaha Landmark: July 6, 1982.
- 5730 North 30th Street, ()
- Phone: 402-455-9990
- 10 A.M. to 4 P.M. Mon-Fri and 1-4 P.M. Sun.