Florence has several historic sites you can visit. Several locations are open throughout the week from Memorial Day through August 31st. During Florence Days, all of the historic sites have an open house so take advance of this special time. Notice that some of the entries below are listed as Omaha Landmarks. Also see the Historic Markers page, the Historic Homes page and the Omaha Landmark page.
- Fort Lisa by Hummel Park
- Fort Omaha Details
- Designated Omaha Landmark: July 6, 1982.
- 5730 North 30th Street, ()
- Phone: 402-455-9990
- 10 A.M. to 4 P.M. Mon-Fri and 1-4 P.M. Sun.
- Mormon Cemetery - Pioneer Mormon Cemetery
- Mormon Community - Cutler's Park Details
- Mormon Ferry Site (North Mormon Ferry) Details
- Notre Dame Academy Details